Private Events Venue
Map of Property
Wedding in the Park
Dining tables around the Pavillion
Bride and Groom
Book SFFT for Private Events
Snoqualmie Falls Forest Theater & Family Park is a great venue for member events such as weddings, company or private parties and picnics, workshops, and campouts (limited number of sites, no more than 50 campers total for all sites).
Here are the requirements for scheduling an event:
- Only members can request to have an event at SFFT
- Sponsoring Member must be present at the event, and they are responsible for all damages
- Events must be scheduled more than 60 days in advance, as deposit is due 60 days in advance
- No private events can be scheduled during the “Theater Season”; all weekends in August.
- Events are scheduled based on approval by the Board of Directors and availability of a Board Member being able and willing to be present at the event
- The Event Coordinator will work with the Sponsoring Member to find suitable dates, add the dates to the Event calendar, meet with/talk to the Sponsoring member, prepare contract, and collect deposits
Rates for Events
|Attendees||Property Fee||Kitchen Fee||Damage Deposit
|Total Due||Total Due Property only||Advance Deposit Kitchen & Property||
Advance Deposit Property only
|Up to 25||$300||$200||$500||$1000||$600||$125||$75|
Venue Request Form
Please tell us about your event and venue requirements. We'll reach out to discuss details and availability.
"*" indicates required fields