Volunteer Sign Up FormLet us know how you can help!
"*" indicates required fields
Get Involved Today
This is a great opportunity for students, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, and other groups needing volunteer hours, too! If you can join us or want more information, please email email@example.com or use the form on this page.
Volunteering provides many opportunities to meet new people, work in a fun atmosphere and learn new skills while supporting musical theatre in our community. And when the work’s done, relax and catch your breath. Contact us today to find out how you can fit into our dynamic volunteer team. Volunteers of all ages needed!
Possible work party projects:
- General cleanup of areas (kitchen, office, property)
- Theater and trail upkeep and preparation
- Mowing (we can use help with this any time though!)
- Trimming branches
- Remove weeds on walkways
- Cut back nettles and blackberries along trails and roadways
- Refurbishing some of the bench seats and stairs in the theater
- Bridge restoration on the lower and upper trails
- Cleanup of garbage around the property
- Cleaning up the campsites
Some recent Eagle Scout projects have included:
- Repairs and reinforcement of the trail to the theater
- New benches (lower meadow and Snoqualmie Falls lookout)
- Gateway to the theater trail
- Refurbishment of the trail behind the concession hut in the theater area
- Split rails installed to prevent people driving on the septic field and tanks
- Addition of another play set and benches in the play area
Some recent member-led projects have included
- Donating and installing new fans in the restroom showers
- Gravelling and rebuilding the path from the restrooms to the Group/Actors campsite
- Improvements and gravel to the parking area
- Providing and planting deer resistant flowers near BBQ pavilion and the restrooms
- Donations of seat cushions for use in the theater, rolling kitchen island for use as a bar, popcorn popper, and filled Easter Eggs and prizes
- Donations of chairs for use in the BBQ pavilion and near the restrooms
Volunteering at SFFT
Every year, a great group of people steps forward to fill our volunteer slots.
- Build our sets
- Greet theater patrons and dinner guests
- Work the box office
- Take tickets
- Hand out programs and cushions
- Operate the concession stand
- Make popcorn
- Assist in preparing and serving dinners
- Represent SFFT at the parades and fairs
- Help out with special events and work parties to maintain and improve the grounds and facilities
Our volunteers are always fantastic – enthusiastic, cheerful, helpful, hard working. They play an essential role in making this organization a great success. We can’t do it without them – and we’re truly grateful!
Events That Need Volunteers
- Theater (programs, concessions, box office, shuttle, etc.)
- Food service (dinner prep, dinner service, clean-up, bartender).
- Work party projects
- Events (Easter Egg Hunt, Wreath Making, etc.)
Summer Theater Volunteers
Show Day Volunteers
Looking for something fun to do this summer? We are always looking for volunteers during the summer as there are a minimum of ten volunteers needed for each show day. You are neither too young nor too old: there are tasks to suit every size, every age, and almost every disposition.
Volunteers are needed for the following positions during our upcoming theater season:
- Ticket Takers
- Program Ushers / Cushions
- Concessions & Popcorn
- Dinner Service
- Box Office
Parade and Fair Staff
If SFFT is producing a theatrical production we publicize the show and SFFT at local parades, fairs and other events. In addition to participating cast and crew members, we can also use volunteers can walk along with our group, waving to the public and handing out show flyers and other materials.
We can also use volunteers at times to man our booth at some of the parades & fairs we attend, answering questions about our show and our organization, hand out flyers and SFFT brochures as well as greet the public and let them know all about SFFT.
Every year, we can use volunteers for a variety of behind-the-scenes areas related to preparing our annual production. We can always use people willing to help design, build and paint our sets. Our costumer often needs help with sewing, costume preparation and maintenance.
We also have work parties to prepare the grounds and theater for opening. At the end of the season, help is appreciated for set tear-down, set piece & prop storage and general season close-down and battening the hatches for winter. For all of these areas, we are always on the lookout for volunteers to help us reach our goals.