Weddings, Micro Weddings, Elopement Venue
Snoqualmie Falls Forest Theater offers the perfect backdrop for your next special event. With facilities and amenities designed to accommodate weddings, reunions, picnics, and more, our private event venue has everything you need to create unforgettable memories.
In order to use Snoqualmie Falls Forest Theater and Family Park (SFFT) property, you must be a member (available on-line at www.foresttheater.org). It does take several weeks to process a membership, have the gate access card activated by the owners of the easement and gate (which must be done manually at the gate), and have the access card mailed to you. Due to our easement agreement, we are not allowed to issue day use or temporary passes.
If you become a member, members receive an access card that provides them access to our property for the time that their membership remains current. SFFT does not have an access code to the gate, your only access is by using the gate access card that is sent to you by mail (USPS).
Each year, we try to have a theater season of 3 to 4 weeks and at least a week of rehearsals and preparation for the season. This means that the BBQ pavilion and kitchen are not available the last week of July through the first three weekends in August.
Private Events at Snoqualmie Falls Forest Theater
Who can rent the facilities?
- Only members are allowed to rent the property for a private event such as a wedding, reunion, picnic, etc. and the member must be present for the entire time of the event.
- For weddings, often a family member sponsors such as a parent sponsors the event so the bride and groom do not have to present for the entire time through set-up to clean- up.
What facilities are available?
- For weddings, the facility fee includes use of the property (based on the number of people on site). There is the option to rent the kitchen, which is a separate charge.
- On site, we have a large BBQ shelter (with attached kitchen), a building with flush toilets located near the BBQ shelter, and parking area.
- There is an open-air theater with bench seating, that is available except during the theatrical or performing arts productions (usually late July and all of August).
- Camping is separate from facility rentals. Camping is available for members (included in the membership) year-round with reservations and members are allowed a maximum of 10 guests.
When can the facilities be rented?
- Rentals are only allowed on the weekends when there are no scheduled SFFT programs. For weddings or when time is needed before and after the event for set-up and clean-up, then the event should be scheduled for Saturday. For small events, with little to no set-up and the clean-up can be done immediately after the event, a Sunday event would be allowed.
- Usually, no rentals are available in August as this is in our theater season.
What is included in the rental?
- For events scheduled on Saturday, the rental will include allowing time to set up for your event on Friday and you will be allowed to clean-up on Sunday, the day after the event. Once the venue is restored to the condition it was prior to rental, garbage placed in the dumpster, and everything clean, the damage deposit check will be returned uncashed.
- If you rented a tent, furniture, etc. you will need to make arrangements to be on site for pick-up by the rental company (most will not pick up on weekends). You will need to open the gate when the rental company arrives and ensure that only the rental items are removed from the property.
- The entrance gate will be scheduled to open up to 2 hours before the start of the event and can remain open for a maximum of 8 hours. If your guests are still on property after the gate closing, they can still exit the property by driving up to the gate (i.e. within ~ 4 feet) and the gate will automatically open.
- You are welcome to contract with any caterer that you choose or you can provide and cook your own food. There is a separate charge for use of the kitchen.
- If you have a caterer and wish to serve alcohol, you will need to make sure they have a banquet permit and will cover your event.
- You are responsible for providing all your own decorations, putting them up, and taking them down.
- No open flames, including candles, tiki torches, etc., are allowed. Decorative candles that do not have a flame, such as flickering battery-operated tea lights and candles are permitted.
- No decorations, signs, or balloons are allowed on the access gate to the easement (SFFT does not own the gate).
- No fireworks of any kind, including sparklers, are allowed on SFFT property.
Tables and Chairs: SFFT has picnic tables in the BBQ shelter, which are heavy but can be moved out for your event as long as they are returned to the same configuration at the end of the rental. We also have several 6-foot folding tables and two 8-foot folding tables. We also have about 30 “patio” chairs.
Kitchen: The SFFT kitchen is a commercial grade kitchen with a 3 door very large refrigerator, large 6-burner gas stove top and 2 ovens, commercial 3-part dishwashing sink (wash, rinse, sanitize), a separate food prep sink, and a separate hand washing sink. Kitchen is stocked with a rolling prep station, pans, pots, cutlery, coffee maker, dish rags/towels, cleaning materials, and at least 2 rolls of paper towels. There is NO freezer available, so if you need ice, you will need to bring in coolers. We do have a rolling salad bar that can be used in the BBQ area. The BBQ pit is not included in the rental, but it does have a cover that makes a good place to display cakes, dessert, or whatever.
Regarding being able to tour the facilities, please provide possible dates and time on a Saturday or Sunday in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can schedule to have a volunteer meet you and get you in the gate and show you the facilities.
Rates for Events
|Attendees||Property Fee||Kitchen Fee||Damage Deposit
|Total Due||Total Due Property only||Advance Deposit Kitchen & Property||
Advance Deposit Property only
|Up to 25||$300||$200||$500||$1000||$600||$125||$75|